Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thank You, God!

Our guests from Colorado left this morning on their long trek home. It was great to have them back. Just Friday night I asked God to bring us more guests and he brought us some more tonight . . . from Austin.

I love having our inn. I love welcoming new people to Journey's Inn. This place is a special place of renewal and hope.

This afternoon I prepared a spinach and ham quiche, banana muffins (my recipe) and some fruit. I love preparing the food when Cheryl can't. As I've mentioned before I'm the decorator/cleaner and Cheryl is our cook.

Right now Cheryl is in Louisiana with her parents and siblings. Her father is very sick and will probably pass away very soon. We'd appreciate prayers for Cheryl and her family. These are the dark times.

We're thankful for our guests and hope that every guest feels the presence and love of God.