Monday, August 4, 2008

Car Door?

We're a little odd. We know that. We just hope that others will love us for our quirkiness. (Is that a word?)

We've really gotten into the Journey theme. When we were setting up the B & B we thought it would be cool to have a car door hanging on the wall that our guests could sign. Well, we do! We got to thinking that when it gets full, we'll have to get another car door and another one and the B & B is 1200 sq. ft! So, we also have a guest book. Overkill, but fun.

I have to admit that I love my part of the business partnership. I get to nest and clean up. I don't enjoy that so much in my own house but I love doing that at Journey's Inn.

I get to go in and be the first to read the comments on the car door, the guest book and see if anyone has written anything in the story book upstairs. I get to see what food our guests enjoyed and then prepare the place with love and prayers for the next guests. Yep. I love my part the best. ~Susan